Stronger & thicker inner poles with less flex while extended. Double lock pin helps prevent slippage due to dirt & debris. No longer available. Now offering
Clean areas from 9 ft up to 24 ft high without the use of a ladder. The telescoping wand is ideal for cleaning second story walls, gutters, soffits, and many other hard to reach areas. The lightweight fiberglass construction makes the long wand easy to hold, and the screw-type lock ensures that the poles will not move or slip during operation.
- Easily clean rooftops and tough to reach areas with a telescoping wand.
- Strong and thick inner poles with less flex while extended.
- Double lock pin helps prevent slippage due to dirt and debris.
- Threaded gun for quick removal and easy field repair.
- Three aluminum poles for maximum strength.
- M22 screw-type connections to easily and securely add accessories.
- Lightweight design includes a belt kit which helps reduce operator fatigue.
- Includes Long Wand Belt Kit
- 4000 PSI Max Pressure (275 BAR)
- 8.0 GPM Max Flow (30.4 LPM)
- 200degF Maximum Temperature
- 9' to 24' length
- 1/4" hose