- Form: Liquid concentrat
- RTU pH: 8.40
1. Dilution: Mix 1 qt. (.9 L) Kill Odor with 1 gal. (3.8 L) water.
2. Apply liberally with pump sprayer to affected area with a coarse spray. Caution: Do not use concentrated or diluted Kill Odor in a fogging machine.
3. Allow to dwell, then clean. If odor persists, repeat procedure.
4. If entire carpet needs treatment, the amount and dilution depends on the strength of the odor.
Truckmount or portable extraction:
1. Portable Dilution: Mix 1 oz. (30 mL) per 1 gal. (3.8 L) of portable ready-to-use solution.
2. Truckmount Dilution: Mix 8 – 10 ozs. (237 mL – 296 mL) per 5 gal. (18.9 L) truckmount solution tank.
For hard surface deodorization: Wipe, sponge, or mop affected areas with a mixture of 2 oz. (59 mL)per 1 gal. (3.8 L) of water.
CAUTION: Use product only in well-ventilated area. To avoid skin irritation or slip hazards, do not walk on wet carpets with bare feet.
NOTICE: Product must be stored at room temperature (59°F – 86°F/ 15°C – 30°C). Keep in sealed container when not in use. Product is not warranted if used for repack, improperly stored, or used in a manner not consistent with manufacturer’s instructions. Dispose of unused product and waste water according to applicable local, state and federal regulations.