Sporicidin Disinfectant Cd39gl Mold Killer Spray Refill (4 -1 Gallon Jugs)
Sporicidin Disinfectant Solution and Spray
Sporicidin has been used in hospital, medical and dental environments since 1978 and provide 100% kill of disease and odor-causing organisms.
Sporicidin Disinfectant Solution and Spray are FDA 510(k) cleared, EPA registered for hospital use and compliant with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standards (29 CFR 1910.1030). These products are registered for mold and mildew remediation/restoration for use in institutional, commercial and home environments.
- Mold/IAQ remediation
- Misting and dust suppression
- Water and flood damage restoration
- Sewer backflow cleanup
- Trauma & Crime scene cleanup
- Air duct cleaning
- Carpet cleaning, decontaminating and odor control
- Disinfects hard, non-porous environmental surfaces
- Clean, disinfect and deodorize equipment and personal protective equipment (PPE)
Features and Benefits
- EPA, FDA and OSHA compliant
- EPA toxicity rating "low/very low"
- Cleans, disinfects and deodorizes in one step
- Continuous residual bacteriostatic activity up to 6 months*
- Kills mold and mildew, including Stachybotrys chartarum** (black mold)
- Provides 100% kill of disease and odor causing organisms. It is fungicidal, bactericidal, virucidal, mildewcidal and tuburculocidal
- Non-corrosive to surfaces including plastics, latex, vinyl, glass, wood, metal and porcelain
- Alcohol free safe for equipment***
- Contains a pharmaceutical active ingredient system with no harsh chemicals, such as bleach
- Will not inhibit the adhesion of paint
- Mildly alkaline (pH 7.5)
- Non-staining and non-flammable
- No special shipping or disposal restrictions
- Registered in all 50 states (including California), Puerto Rico and Canada
* EPA Registration Number 8383-3
** Bean, GA. University of Maryland Department of Cell Biology and Molecular Genetics
***Alcohols are inappropriate for use on surfaces because they coagulate protein, are poor cleaners and rapid evaporation makes adequate contact times impossible on open surfaces"
Block, SS, ed., Disinfection, Sterilization and Preservation, 4th ed., Philadelphia: Lea & Febiger, 1991
Specialty Chemicals | Restoration Chemicals