FLIR E6XT IR CAMERA W/MSX & WIFI 240 X 180 RESOLUTION 9 Hz, #63907-0704
FLIR E6-XT is the perfect tool for diagnosing electrical, mechanical, and building problems, thanks to its 43.200 (240 × 180) pixel infrared detector and expanded, -20°C to 550°C (-4°F to 1022°F) temperature range. FLIR MSX® image enhancement provides extraordinary thermal imaging detail, while the built-in Wi-Fi allows users to quickly connect with the FLIR Tools® Mobile app for sharing images and sending reports easily from any location.
EASY TO USE
Intuitive graphic interface simplifies measurements in both thermal and MSX mode
Fully automatic and focus-free
Accurately measure your target using center spot or max/min area box
Navigate easily to on-screen settings, image modes, and measurement tools using simple button controls
Activate MSX to enhance IR images with visual detail for better perspective and interpretation
1 - Hard Transport Case
1 - Battery
1 - USB Cable
1 - Power Supply/Charger with EU, UK, US and Australian Plugs
1 - User Manual
10-Year Detector Protection
2-Year Parts & Labor
(when camera is registered within 60 Days)
Manual , Datasheet
- Accuracy ±2°C (±3.6°F) or ±2% of reading, for ambient temperature 10°C to 35°C (50°F to 95°F) and object temperature above 0°C (32°F)
- Detector Type: Uncooled microbolometer
- Field of view: (FOV) 45° × 34°
- IR Resolution: 240 × 180 pixels
- List of Contents: •Infrared camera •Hard transport case •Battery (inside camera) •USB cable •Power supply/charger with EU, UK, US and Australian plugs •Printed documentation
- Multi Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX): IR image enhanced with visible camera detail
- Object Temperature Range: –20°C to 550°C (-4°F to 1022°F) in two ranges
- Packaging Size: 385 × 165 × 315 mm (15.2 × 6.5 × 12.4 in)
- Thermal Sensitivity/NETD: <0.06°C (0.11°F) / <60 mK
What''s the pixel count on the E6?
The camera is 160 x 120 or 19,200 pixels.
What are measurement modes for E6?
There are 3 modes, center spot, box (area) min and max, and Isoterm.
Is the MSX Technology on the E6?
Yes, It''s on all Flir cameras now it used to be only available on the high end, high performance T series cameras.
I have a MAC, is it compatible?
Yes, these units are compatible with most systems including IOS, MAC etc.