- Lightest weight (28 Lbs.) Portable RO/DI Cart
- Easily transported in and out of vehicles
- Rolls effortlessly on sidewalks, grass and up and down stairs
- Operates laying down
- Comes complete with a 35' telescopic pole
- 8" aluminum adjustable gooseneck
- 14" Speed Brush
- 50' hose
- Handheld TDS meter
- Produces pure water at less than $.03 per gallon
- Cleans up to 3 stories without a pump (Based on incoming tap pressure)
- Works on tap pressure up to 3 stories
- Eco-Boost module with gas or electric motor is available for cleaning above 3 stories
- The Eco Boost Module also lets you use two poles
- Easy change filters require no tools
- Sediment filter removes all solid particles larger than 5 microns in size from the feed water. This filter should be replaced after 5,000 gallons of feed water has passed through it. (6000 gallons for the electric unit)
- Carbon block filter removes the chlorine from the feed water. Chlorine will damage the RO membranes and makethem ineffective. The carbon block can only hold a finite amount of chlorine. It must be replaced after 5,000 gallons of feed water have passed through it. (6000 gallons for the electric unit)
IPC Eagle warrants new cleaning equipment against defects in material and workmanship under normal
use and service to the original purchaser as detailed below.
Subject to the conditions stated below, IPC Eagle warrants polyethylene tanks and housings to be free
from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ten years.
Subject to the conditions stated below, IPC Eagle warrants all automatic scrubber components (excluding
CT5) to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a 3-year period. Parts replaced or repaired
are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.
Subject to the conditions stated below, IPC Eagle warrants all other cleaning equipment components to be
free from defects in materials and workmanship for a 1-year period. Parts replaced or repaired are
warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period. Batteries are pro-rated for one year.
IPC Eagle will furnish and charge for replacement parts, including transportation, to the original owner
through an IPC Eagle authorized service center. If the part is returned within 30 days and is found
defective, the owner will be credited for the cost of the replacement part including shipping and handling.
Labor charges are covered for one year from the date of purchase if provided by an authorized IPC Eagle
service center. Travel is covered for 90 days for battery operated equipment only.
Wear items exempt from warranty include but not limited to belts, carbon brushes, power cords, wheels,
pad drivers, clutch plates, brushes, pads, handle grips, filters, screens, throttle cables, hoses, auto-
scrubber squeegee blades, nozzles, guns, wands, quick couplers, seals, gaskets, o-rings, pistons,
packings, valves, fuses and pump protectors.
This warranty shall not apply to failures caused by misuse or abuse, improper maintenance as stated in the
operation manuals, use of unauthorized repair parts, repairs by other than an IPC Eagle authorized service
center, and damage in transit.
IPC Eagle disclaims and denies any liability for any direct, indirect, special incidental or consequential
damage which may be suffered as a result of sale, delivery, servicing, use, loss of any product, downtime,
labor, freight, or other charges not expressly included herein.
Hand-Held Manual Tools
All hand-held, manual tools are warranted for 90-days for manufacturer defects.