Dirt Devil Royal HEPA F15 Replacement Filter 3SS0150001
The Dirt Devil F15 replacement HEPA filter fits most lightweight upright Quick Vac models like the Extreme Quick Vac, Vibe Quick Vac, and the Easy Lite Quick vacuum. This is the filter that is located inside the dirt cup of the vacuum, and protects any large debris from entering the motor, and trapping microscopic particles from exhausting into the air you breathe.Dirt Devil HEPA filters are always recommended as HEPA filtration captures 99.97% of all air particles, including, allergy related contaminants and pet dander. As this filter fills with these particles, it becomes clogged which requires the motor to work harder, and run hotter.
Dirt Devil recommends that the F15 filter be changed every 3 to 6 months for optimal filtration performance. 1 F15 filter. The Dirt Devil F15 filter typically fits in bagless, lightweight Dirt Devil models that feature a bottom empty design which is also referred to as a clean release dirt cup.
Dirt Devil F15 Filter fits Models:
- Dirt Devil Extreme Quick Vac M084506
- Dirt Devil Extreme Quick Vac M084505
- Dirt Devil Vibe Quick Vac M084500V
- Dirt Devil Easy Lite Quick Vacuum - UD40230, 40230
- Dirt Devil Extreme Quick Vac - UD40195, 40195, M084506, M084505, UD40035, UD40030, M084506
- Dirt Devil Easy Clean - UD40045, UD40050
- Dirt Devil Express - UD40255
- Dirt Devil Extreme Quick Vac - UD40030, M084506
- Dirt Devil Vibe Lite - M084501, M084510
- Dirt Devil Vibe Quick Vac - M084500V, 084500V
This Dirt Devil filter replaces OEM Part #: 3SS0150001 or 3-SS0150-001, F-15, 1SS0150000, 1-SS0150-000, 1ss0150001.
Filters are typically available with Allergen, HEPA and standard filtration. Aftermarket Dirt Devil round and cylinder replacement vacuum cleaner filters
meet the specifications of your vacuum's original filter and help to maximize the performance of your vacuum cleaner. Tip: Many vacuums have a primary and secondary filter. Replace BOTH filters for best results. See your manual for details.