Sandia 230 Volt Raven 10-Quart Backpack Vacuum w/ 5 pc. Standard Tool Kit - 1340 watts, 150 CFM, 1.5 HP, 1-Stage Motor, 20-4001
Please note: This is a 230 volt machine that will not work properly on the standard 110 volt/120 volt circuits in the United States
The Raven Backpack is designed for vacuuming carpet, hard floors and upholstery. Worn on the back to allow for easy and quick vacuuming while walking. Ideal for hallways, airplanes and commercial spaces.
- Fastest soil pick-up with high CFM airflow, making the Raven significantly more proficient than traditional uprights.
- Collects the most soils, leaving exhaust air cleaner with a disposable, heavy duty paper micro-bag mounted inside a washable cloth shakeout bag.
- Lightweight ergonomic design, with a cushioned back-pad that fits the curve of any operator's back. The comfortable shoulder and waist belt design reduces fatigue, making work easier.
- 2 Lever-style latches lock the lid to the body and a static-dissipating vacuum hose securely threads into the backpack's lid, allowing for right- and left-handed vacuuming. The interchangeable lid converts the Raven into a powerful blower.
- Easy-to-reach On/Off power switch, quiet motor and 50-foot long safety power cord.
- 5-piece tool kit included: 56" 2-piece 2-bend aluminum wand, 14" scalloped floor tool, 17" crevice tool, 5" upholstery tool and 3" dust brush.
- Sandia's Warranty: Lifetime warranty on body, 5-years on motor and all electrical components, 90-days on tools and accessories.
Please Note: This 230 volt 10-QT Backpack Vacuum does not come with a plug unless you note what kind of plug you need in order notes. This 230 VOLT machine is only needed for use either outside of the country, or on cruise ships, etc.