Unger HydroPower Ultra Professional Kit 33 Ft. Waterfed Pole Kit w/ Unger nLite HydroPower Ultra 3-Stage DI Purification System
- HydroPower™ Ultra professional window cleaning equipment is the easiest and most efficient system on the market.
- Longest lasting pure water system with 30% more pure water output.
- Pure water is the fastest and most efficient way to clean outdoor glass surfaces, leaving a spot-free finish.
- Cleans up to five stories safely from the ground with a local water source and no ladders!
- Exceeds standard DI filter efficiency, performance, workflow and comfort thanks to these features: FloWater Technology ; QuickChange Resin Bags ; FastLock Opening.
- Produces commercial grade zero TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) purewater for site glass cleaning and other applications that utilize deionized water.
- QuickChange Resin Bags allow users to change resin bags in less than 30 seconds.
- FloWater Technology is an innovative water distribution system that ensures more efficient water flow through the entire vessel, improving resin efficiency and increasing its lifetime.
- FastLock Opening for easy and quick opening and locking of the filter. Safe, self locking mechanism features a pressure release valve
- Hydro Power Ultra Large 3-bag DI Tank
- 22 ft. HiMod CF Master Pole
- nLite Carbon 11 ft. Extension
- nLite 11" radius Brush w/Pencil Jets
- 65 ft. nLite Hose
- Hose/Brush Connection Kit (2)
- Fan jets (set of 2)
- nLite 8" MultiLink Gooseneck
- HiFlo nLite Carrying/Storage Bag
- HiFlo Water Control TM00V
NOTE: The large (UHPK3) does come with the cart. The difference between the small (UHPK2) and large (UHPK3) you won't have to change filters as often. You get more use out of the filters. Waterfed poles are not made to be used with soap. Windows dry spot free with waterfed pole & RO/DI system working together.
NOTE: The resin needs to be changed once the TDS Meter read 10.
You cannot wash and reuse filters